The Wartburg Trabant IFA Club is very pleased to announce that it has again pegged the cost of membership at just £12 / year.
The Club is open to all who share an interest in vehicles built by the regimes of the former German Democratic Republic and other Eastern Bloc countries.
Benefits to members include:
* Regular bi-monthly ‘Two Stroke Times’ newsletter, keeping you up to date with events and all that’s topical.
* Club events, bringing together vehicles from former Eastern Bloc countries.
* Road runs – to show off our classics to the unsuspecting!
* Discount schemes for lubricants, including 2-stroke oil.
* Discounted classic car insurance (and discounts on all your other insurance needs).
* Discounted entry to NEC classic car shows.
* Discounts with Stena Line (Irish routes).
* DVLA Vehicle Verification Officer to assist registering an imported vehicle.
* IFA Club membership of the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs – representing your motoring interests (e.g. over the harmful effects of E10 fuel and resisting legislation threatening use of our classics).
* The support of a membership possessing a wealth of knowledge which is willingly passed on to those requiring technical or other advice.
* Links with clubs sharing similar interests.
To keep membership at just £12 we email ‘Two Stroke Times’ newsletter to members, but will happily post to those in UK without email. International members are welcome and pay the same £12 subscription to receive ‘Two Stroke Times’ by email.
You can join the Club online, via the PayPal option below, or by sending a cheque – details below:
Cheques, payable to ‘Wartburg Trabant IFA Club’, can be posted to;
The Membership Secretary
Please sent questions regarding membership to: firstname.lastname@example.org